Thursday, July 15, 2010

Winners - Novica.com & Patriotic Pillow Pet

Drum roll Please...

The winner for Novica.com - $50 gift certificate is

#12 Carrie

Congratulations Carrie. Please contact me and provide me with your email address so that I can send the certificate to you! Happy Shopping!!

The winner for the Limited Edition Patriotic Pillow Pet is

#5 Lindsay

Congratulations Lindsay! Please email me your shipping address so we can get your Pillow Pet to you!!

As with all giveaways you have 24 hours to respond to this posting before another winner is chosen! Thanks to all who entered these contests and be sure and check out the Picnik.com contest and coming soon CSN stores gift certificate.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am SO EXCITED! Ryan will LOVE this pillow! Thanks so much and I will go email you all my info now : )!!

Carrie said...

I am absolutely thrilled about being the winner! I have really been enjoying your site. Thanks so much. My email is clcook91126@live.com.

LinkWithin