Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Novica - $50

Novica wants to give you $50 to pick out a Corporate Gift or any other item that catches your fancy. I found this blurb on their mission page which tells you why Novica is different from other sites.

We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow.

At the deepest essence of our philosophy, we want to create a bridge between you and the many talented artisans across the globe.

We want you to know about who you're buying from. We want you to feel that attachment to the product and to the hands that created it.

In the spirit of the Internet, let us bring you together.

NOVICA. The World is Your Market.

For instance...let's say you like this Alpaca Wool Shoulder Bag. When it comes to you, you will get a card telling you about The Yurivilca Family from the Andes that make this cute little bag.

Every item has a story and a face behind who created it. Such as their
fair trade corporate gifts
green gifts
unique gifts
microfinance

Check out this "Story Of Hope" necklace made in Brazil with recycled paper. She has a whole line of recycled paper jewelry that is AWESOME!

So go surf their site and find something that you just can't live with out. Come back here and tell me in a comment what you would like to have and you are entered to win $50!

This contest will end at noon on July 15th.
Winner will be announced on July 16th at noon and will have 24 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please make sure your email is either linked to your login for the comment or is included in your comment.

16 comments:

Lolidots said...

So many cool things! I love these spiral glasses... http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pid=11462
and this coffee pot... http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pid=150415
and I've been wanting one of these hammock chairs for a long time! http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pid=61814
I like too many of their things. You see? I NEED to win this! ;-)

ex tx n tn said...

I like the recycled paper bracelet "the news is hot!"...very cute!

singedwingangel said...

OH I love hte Saa paper stuff especially the journals writing is my thing lol. I would love that stuff it is so beautiful..

Angie said...

I would love to have the "moment of tenderness" wooden sculpture. I think it's a beautiful display piece. angiewith3 at live dot com

Lynda Del. said...

I'd love to get the Cotton blouse, 'Hypnotic Geometry' paired with these Sterling silver drop earrings, 'Bold Admiration'.

lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

noteasytobegreen said...

I am really digging the Murano handblown glass vases, especially the 'Verdant Volcano' one. Awesome stuff!

ailanna at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pid=92350 I'd love to get this set!! scg00387 at yahoo dot com

Kate said...

I don't know how I would ever live without an Alpaca shoulder bag.

heartnsoulcooking said...

I really LOVE!!! the Sterling silver dangle earrings, 'Tears of Joy' they're BEAUTIFUL!!!

heartnsoulcooking@gmail.com

The Prickly Pinecone said...

I adore the cool lagoon hammock! Would love to relax on one of those.

thepricklypinecone(at)hotmail.com

Rachel said...

Wow! There are so many 'pretties' that I would not dare bring in my house for a few more years (my little monkeys would 'love that piece to pieces!!")

I would love:this great handbag:
http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pid=60575

Carrie said...

I love the silver butterfly cocktail ring. I reminds me of my two perfect little boys. On Mother's Day, my four year old told me he wanted to give me a butterfly. My six year old reminded him that girls like jewelry... he's so smart. Anyway, I got a beautiful butterfly picture.

Kim T said...

I would love the journals! And I love that it is a pair. I could have one and give one away to a dear friend who also has a small kiddo. I would love to capture memories of my daughter in this journal.
Journals,'Hill Tribe Memories' (pair)
Thank you!
Kim T (jstkat0711@aol.com)

Hazel Nut said...

I love that bag!

But I would get a chess set. My kids learned to play chess last year in cub scouts and are always asking to play. Awesome fun :)

ThroughAMothersEye said...

Wow this stuff is beautiful!!
I love cobalt spirals wine glasses as well as the inca glyph wine bottle holder.
Either would make my weekly "wine" fests even more enjoyable!

Nancye said...

I like the "Cotton handbag, 'Hill Tribe Treasure'" It is so pretty and unique.

nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

LinkWithin